Healthy Apple Smoothie Recipes – If you have spare time and you don’t know what you must do, you can make delicious apple smoothie. There are 6 best healthy apple smoothie recipes that be able to try. these healthy apple smoothie recipes are not only about making smoothie, but also explains how different variations can be made.
Healthy Apple Smoothie Recipes
This apple smoothie is balanced between sweet and sour, due to Granny Smith apple, banana, orange juice, and honey.
- 1 Granny Smith apple (about 8 ounces), peeled and sliced
- 1 banana (about 4 ounces), cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp golden flaxseed (optional)
- 1 cup ice
How to Make Healthy Apple Smoothie Recipes
- Combine apple, banana, orange juice, vanilla, honey, flaxseed and ice in a blender. Puree on high until smooth. Serve.
Healthy Apple Pie Smoothie
Tastes like apple pie although made with ingredients that were good-for-you. Sweetened and free!
- 1 large apple (I used Macintosh), cored and sliced
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt (I used plain, however you can use vanilla if you want; any fat content)
- 3 Tablespoons oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3-4 cubes of ice
- 1 teaspoon of honey (if necessary)
How to Make Healthy Apple Pie Smoothie
- Add all of the ingredients, except the honey, to a solid blender. This is. Blend till it reaches the consistency you prefer.
- Taste the smoothie and include honey, if you desire a loaf.
- Pour into a large glass or 2 glasses and sprinkle with oats and/or cinnamon, if desired. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge, covered, as many as 2 days.
Healthy Apple Spinach Smoothie
This apple smoothie is excellent, I make it all of the time. It is a simple way to have with 2 cups of spinach, and using a lemon’s juice and an apple. You are likely to use one delicious apple, you can use. I believe red delicious are the sweetest.
Next, you’re going to add two cups of spinach. You can chop it up, but I like to jam pack it in there. Water, add ice , and you are going to utilize the juice of half a lemon. And from that point blend. This will count as a single smartcarb serving and two veggies servings.
- 1 medium Red Delicious apple
- 2 cups spinach
- Juice from half a lemon
- 8-10 oz. water
- 1 cup ice
How to Make Healthy Apple Spinach Smoothie
- Dice apple into small, half-inch pieces.
- Combine spinach, apple, water and ice.
- Pulse for 30 seconds. Squeeze lemon for freshly squeezed lemon juice and add to blender, pulse again for 30 minutes.
Healthy Apple Kale Smoothie
We like that this green smoothie is sweet but not cloyingly so. Apple juice gets the blender moving and acts to emulsify the celery and kale. Below are a few pointers that will help you puree to 28, in case you’ve got a model, although this smoothie is best made in a high powered blender.
Remove the kale stems and tear the leaves. This can assist in preventing them. Chop the celery-inch pieces and really let ‘er rip for a moment or 2. Scrape down the sides of the blender required and blend again to get a straw-friendly sipper.
- 3/4 cup sliced spinach, ribs and thick stems removed
- 1 small stalk celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
How to Make Healthy Apple Kale Smoothie
- Place the kale, celery, banana, apple juice, ice, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Blend until frothy and smooth.
Healthy Green Apple Smoothie
A Green Apple Smoothie recipe would be the ultimate nutritious addition to your morning. Packed with fruits and vegetables, this smoothie starts your day off right!
- 1 cup (packed) baby spinach
- 3/4 cup unsweetened, plain almond milk or water, split (and more to thin if required)
- 1 small frozen banana (or about 1/2 cup of skillet pieces)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks (or utilize mango, peaches or more banana)
- 1/2 cup diced fresh apple (roughly 1/2 an apple; I used a Granny Smith Apple)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey (or other liquid sweetener like maple syrup or agave), or to flavor
- Handful of ice cubes, optional
- Optional Add-ins – 1 tsp of chia seeds, hemp seeds, flax seeds
How to Make Healthy Green Apple Smoothie
- In a blender, food processor or NutriBullet add spinach and 1/2 cup of water or almond milk. Blend until smooth. (I enjoy mixing to the spinach first to avoid any spinach balls in my smoothie – even in my Vitamix I still find the odd foliage)
- Add banana, pineapple or other fruit, apple, lemon, honey, 1/4 cup of remaining almond milk or ice and water (and any add-ins such as seeds). Blend until a smooth and creamy consistency is reached.
- Drink immediately.
- Nutritional information doesn’t include optional add-ins.
Healthy Strawberry Apple Smoothie
Strawberry Apple Smoothie – Healthy and simple to make milkshake with Strawberry and Apple. You also can make Healthy Berry Smoothie Recipes.
- 2 cup Strawberry, hulled
- 1 cup Apple, peeled
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Honey, discretionary
How to Make Healthy Strawberry Apple Smoothie
- Peal the apple skin off and cut into medium size pieces.
- Eliminate the portion of strawberry and cut them.
- Add a cup of milk whilst mixing and combine everything well.
- Add a tbsp of honey if required (optional).
- Stir the milkshake and put in glass. Serve the apple Smoothie immediately.