Healthy Avocado Smoothie Recipes – Avocados will keep you full for hours thanks to their healthy fat and fiber. Here are 10 delicious avocado smoothie recipes that are tasty and filling.
Healthy Avocado Banana Smoothie
This creamy avocado banana smoothie is “the perfect all-natural pick-me-up,” states Rich Goldstein, owner of this Natural Epicurean Academy of Culinary Arts. It’s also a tasty way to protect your heart: the monosaturated fatty acids (MUFAs) in salmon and potassium in bananas all offer cardiovascular aid, while cinnamon helps lower LDL cholesterol levels.
Even better if you’re watching your waistline: MUFAs have been shown to target belly fat, so when the temperatures rise is a fantastic idea, sipping on this frosty low-calorie smoothie.
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups coconut water
- 1/2 avocado, mashed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ice cubes
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Banana slices and crushed almonds for topping (optional)
How to Make Healthy Avocado Banana Smoothie
- In a blender, combine bananas and coconut water. Puree until smooth.
- Insert the following 6 components, and continue to blend until smooth.
- Serve in suspended mug or glass. Top with banana and crushed nuts, if desired.
Healthy Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie (Sinh To Bo)
Avocados are in my farmers market in season and they’re absolutely perfect. Creamy with a flavor that is grassy. I’ve been eating them so frequently that I actually had to google to see if I ate too many avocados.
I’ve been placing them in salads, making a strawberry, avocado salad eating them for breakfast with toast and eggs, cutting them in half and eating them with a squeeze of lemon and salt…. It is ALL good but my favorite way of eating them would be at a smoothie…YES a smoothie.
In Vietnam this is a common beverage and how I started eating avocados as a child. It’s so luscious and flavorful….
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk
- Couple TB milk to thin (optional)
How to Make Healthy Vietnamese Avocado Smoothie (Sinh To Bo):
- Add the ingredients and blend. If you would like to narrow it out, at some milk. I utilize a magic bullet for it.
- Drink and Enjoy…. So excellent.
Healthy Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
This chocolate avocado smoothie is super quick, healthy, easy and incredibly creamy! Doesn’t taste a bit like avocados and may be produced as pudding. With dairy-free, vegan and paleo choices.
- 85 grams cold avocado flesh (~ 1/2 Hass avocado)
- 2 tbsp Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 1 medium cold banana (mine was 120 grams without the peel)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt or coconut cream for the paleo / vegan option (see below for more choices)
- 2-4 tablespoons milk, optional (for vegan, dairy-free, or paleo – use non-dairy milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Make Healthy Chocolate Avocado Smoothie
- Combine everything together in a food processor (or a blender if you’ve got a very great one – mine requires an excessive amount of liquid to get a thick smoothie such as this) until it is very creamy. Add more milk until it’s the desired thickness.
- Serve immediately or keep covered in the fridge for up to a day.
- Coconut cream (from a can of refrigerated canned coconut milk) or coconut milk yogurt may give a thick smoothie just like you see but you might also use coconut milk for a thinner version.
Healthy Avocado Mango Smoothie
Anyhow, this smoothie is creamy and delicious. It reminds me of my avocado and lime tart, but in form that is capsule. If you haven’t tried avocado in your smoothies now the moment. It’s. the.best.
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 Tablespoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 medium avocado (50 g), pitted, flesh scooped out
- 1 cup frozen mango cubes
- 1 pitted medjool date
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
How to Make Healthy Avocado Mango Smoothie
- Put shredded and water coconut into your blender and blend until the water becomes muddy — roughly 10-30 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
You can make your smoothie prep unbelievingly simple and fast — here is how:
- Prep your smoothie ingredients ahead of time. Measure out your frozen and fresh ingredients and place them in storage container in the freezer. When you are ready to create your smoothie, then dump frozen ingredients to the blender, add your liquid and some other ingredients (protein powder, nut butter, hemp seeds, chia seeds, etc) and blend! If you have enough containers, you can do this for 2-3 smoothies.
- Pre-make and suspend your smoothie. Let the thaw that is smoothie, shake and shake. Or let thaw a little and then re-blend before drinking.
- Make a double batch and save the leftover smoothie for later.
Tips for rescuing a smoothie for afterwards:
- Store the smoothie in a glass container with an airtight lid (I use mason jars, however a thermos would probably work really well also). Seal the container and place in the refrigerator.
- Attempt to fill the container to the top to avoid extra atmosphere which will cause the smoothie to oxidize.
- Add a little lime or lemon juice to reduce oxidation.
- Pick out the smoothie from the fridge when you are ready to consume it. Give it a great shake and revel in.
- Plan to drink the smoothie within 24 hours — it probably won’t keep much longer than that.
Healthy Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
This super creamy blueberry avocado smoothie is full of antioxidants, healthy fats, vitamins and protein. Made vegan and gluten-free, it makes a delicious and healthy breakfast or snack.
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup (110 g) plain yoghurt*
- 1 cup (30 g) baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (70 g) frozen blueberries
- 1/2 ripe avocado (~50 g)
- 2 – 3 tsp (10 – 15 ml) maple syrup**
How to Make Healthy Blueberry Avocado Smoothie
- Put all ingredients into any regular blender in the order listed And mix until smooth. Transfer to a glass, top with any added Toppings of choice, and enjoy immediately.
Healthy Avocado Kale Smoothie
I am certain that everybody that tries to live a healthier lifestyle understands that a smoothie is the easiest healthy breakfast you could make! It’s not just easy but also packed with nutrition. This kale avocado and apple green smoothie is your nutritional bomb that is morning easy! It is dairy free!
- 1/2 an Avocado
- 1/2 cup Kale
- 1 TBSP Cacao Nibs
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1/2 cup Frozen Mango
- 2 tsp Honey
How to Make Healthy Avocado Kale Smoothie:
- Blend kale, avocado, cacao nibs, greek yogurt berry, cherry, and honey in your blender and blend on high until all components are mixed. Top with a sprinkle of more cacao nibs revel in and to finish!
*For an even sexier and frothier smoothie, then suspend your vanilla milk in ice trays!
Healthy Avocado Spinach Smoothie
This Avocado Spinach Smoothie is the most creamy green smoothie you’re ever going to try. Additionally, the cherry provides a super sweet tropical flavor! YUM!
- 1 cup diced frozen cherry
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 palms full baby spinach
- 2-3 Tbsp protein powder
- 1 cup cold water
How to Make Healthy Avocado Spinach Smoothie
- Add all ingredients. Blend till smooth. Enjoy immediately.
Healthy Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
This Avocado Strawberry smoothie is else, but it’s a powerhouse of vitamins and nourishment. The avocado within this blend allows the body to more readily absorb all the vitamins and nutrients from the banana and strawberries. This recipe is full of fiber and heart may act as either a weight loss and fat tool, or a part of a healthy weight gain diet.
Coupled with a meal, this could definitely act as a wholesome way to consume extra calories; eaten by itself (in place of a meal) it may also help with weight loss efforts because the wholesome fats will fill you up and eliminate your appetite. In any event, this is a fruity treat that tastes treat than a diet choice.
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1 Whole banana
- 1 1/2 Cup frozen berries
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
How to Make Healthy Strawberry Avocado Smoothie
- Pour onto the blades of the blender. Add more milk, if you want a thinner consistency. Add the peeled banana and avocado, and mix the mix. After the mix is mixed, add the frozen strawberries and mix until smooth.
- The fat content within this beverage is the thing that keeps your hunger at bay for longer. Many men and women that are dieting attempt to reduce their fat consumption and end up choosing all kinds of “fat free” or “low fat” products that actually do more damage than good.
- Your body needs fat for several essential purposes, and should you cut out an excessive amount of fat out of your diet, you are never going to feel full, which means that you wind up eating more calories than you would have if you would have just consumed the complete fat meals in the first place.
- This recipe is an excellent source of heart healthy fats; enjoy.
Healthy Avocado Smoothie Vegan
Temper the effects of fruits, thicken blends and include a quality, and I include avocados to improve possible. Except for a grape gazpacho-style smoothie, our avo is the celebrity of a smoothie that is candy.
- 2 cups (480ml) unsweetened almond milk (strained if homemade)
- 1/2 teaspoon probiotic powder (optional, see article)
- 1 cup (44g) firmly packed baby spinach
- 1 small avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 medium-sized banana
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extractPinch of Celtic sea salt (optional, see post)
- 1 1/2 cup (190g) ice cubes
- 1 tbsp Bulletproof Brain Octane Oil
- 1 teaspoon wheatgrass powder
- Pinch of ground cinnamon, plus more to taste
How to Make Healthy Avocado Smoothie Vegan
- Throw everything into your blender (including any boosters) and blast on high for 30 to 60 minutes until creamy and smooth.
Healthy Pineapple Avocado Smoothie
This green smoothie is energy boosting, nutritious, delicious and good until the last drop. I love how inherently vibrant and pretty it is. The inclusion of avocado makes it creamy and smooth and it’s balanced with honey and pineapple in sweetness.
- 1 C water
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled & pitted
- 2 C spinach
- 2 C frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 to 2 Tbsp honey or agave, or to flavor
How to Blend the Perfect Healthy pineapple Avocado Smoothie:
- Add all of your ingredients into the blender in this order: 1 Cup water, 1/2 moderate tear avocado, peeled & pitted, 2 cups spinach pineapple chunks. Blend till smooth (Note: always start with the liquids and soft ingredients and then add the frozen stuff last).
- Turn off the blender and add honey or agave to taste then mix Until well incorporated.